Why Choose Us?
Theres no way of knowing when an electrical fault may occur, but when they do you need to be prepared. Electrical faults are often dangerous, so it's important you use an electrician that can get to you fast and that you can trust to do the job well. All our electrical engineers are fully qualified, and will arrive fully equipped with all necessary tools and materials required to get the job done quickly and efficiently. We take pride in what we do, and our reputation means everything to us.
Services We Provide
We'll fix any type of electrical issue, no matter how big or small. If in doubt, just give us a call!
- 24 Hour emergency call out.
- Electricians in the your local area.
- External lighting and electrical systems.
- Storage heater repairs and Installations.
- Lights, sockets & rewires.
- Circuit repairs and installations.
- Fuse board upgrades.
- Diagnostics / Fault finding.
- Lighting repairs and installations.
- Flood & Fire damage emergency repairs.
Common Electrical Faults
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Lights and/or sockets not working.
- Arcing & cracking noises from switches.
- Green liquid substance oozing from connections.
- Old switches and sockets.
- Fuse blowing for unknown reason.
- Tripping Trip switches.
- Burning smells.
- dimming lights when using appliances.
Domestic & Commercial Electrical Emergencies
Our highly experienced electricians can handle any domestic or commercial emergency. We also cover all conventional electrical services.
- PAT Testing
- Security Lighting
- Burglar Alarms
- Fault Finding and Diagnosis
See our full range here
What Our Customers Have To Say
This is the second time I have used Churchill Electrical. Mr Briggs is a good person to deal with. He knows the business, keeps to his word and does not over charge. I fully recommend Mr Briggs and Churchill Electrical.Mr Trevor JonesCheckatrade.com
Very professional, tidy, polite. Mr Briggs was especially helpful and the price was very reasonable.Miss Rosie MossCheckatrade.com
Mr Briggs has been my electrician for over 14 years and I have never had an issue. Would definitely recommend.Mrs Gill CrawfordCheckatrade.com